Buy Satellite Direct At A Promotional 70% Off Now at $49.95 USD!

Actual User Walkthrough of Satellite Direct - So Easy To Use

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello to my visitors from India!

Hello! I have noticed a significant portion of my visitors come from India. Welcome.

I want to let you know how much Satellite Direct can help you watch your favorite sports, like cricket. Anywhere.

Here's a sample video I just took. It's a cricket match with Sri Lanka on Star Cricket just today.


You can watch your favorite sports, shows, and news all from the comfort of your pc or notebook.

Watch 3500 local and global channels for around 2,250 Rupees one-time. A 70% percent discount from the original $149.95 USD price.

Get SATELLITE DIRECT now, it's the next best thing to paid TV!

PS - If you're looking for something or have questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section.

Thanks,

Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment